This episode is for those that love deep dives on singular names. We spend nearly the entire podcast discussing Unity’s competitive advantages, potential TAM, future growth opportunities, and potential risks to their bull thesis.
We also discuss the Gartner Hype Cycle and where Unity stands on its graph.
Unity Software Deep Dive Time-Stamp:
- [1:00] Intro Questions
- [7:04] What It’s Like To Work at The Motley Fool
- [10:21] Average Day For Aaron
- [16:01] Unity Software Breakdown
- [24:05] Unity Take Rate Analysis
- [28:19] Gaming First Company
- [38:02] Measuring Success at Unity
- [41:24] Unity Operating Results & Metrics
- [51:43] The Gartner Hype Cycle
- [59:01] The Verdict on Unity
If you liked this conversation and want to learn more about Aaron and The Motley Fool, check out these links:
This episode is brought to you by TIKR. Join the free beta today at TIKR.com/hive. They’re constantly releasing new updates that make the platform better including a new Business Owner Mode that hides share count, market cap and enterprise value. I couldn’t be more excited to partner with TIKR.
***Disclaimer: Nothing you hear on this podcast is in any way, shape or form to be construed as investment advice. The guest on this podcast may hold positions in any/all names mentioned during the podcast. This is not investment advice and investors should always conduct personal due diligence before investing in any security. Past performance of any funds mentioned are not indicative of future returns.***