This week we had a conversation with Steven Wood founder of Greenwood Investors. We covered a variety of topics ranging from joining the board of 500-year-old Portuguese Institution, Steven’s latest book “The Builders”, and the white paper he is publishing on how family businesses operate.
Steven is a huge psychology geek and he gave us an insight on how our left and right brain interact and what we can do to take full advantage of both sides.
Here are the time-stamps:
- [0:00] Who is Steven Wood?
- [4:00] Misunderstood Quality
- [8:20] Activism vs Constructivism
- [19:30] Asking tough Questions to Managers
- [26:00] The Role of a Board Member in Public Company
- [36:00] The Journey from Investor to Board Member: CTT
- [55:00] Steven Wood’s Book: The Builders
- [1:10:00] The Left and Right Brain in Investing
- [1:20:00] Why Steven Woods loves Running
- [1:36:00] More from Steven Wood and Closing Questions
If you enjoyed the conversation and want to learn more, follow Steven on Twitter here and check out his website here.