In this week’s episode, we had a conversation with Nik Lentz a former UFC fighter with a 30-12 fighting record that has a passion for trading. He is arguably one of the most unique guests of the show. During our conversation, Nik shared why he became a UFC fighter and what it’s like to be a UFC fighter, how he got into trading options and derivatives, and of course, tells us about the parallels that exist between fighting and trading.
- [0:00] Nik’s Fighting Journey
- [3:00] How Nik Lentz Became A UFC Fighter
- [20:00] From Fighting to Trading
- [40:00] Nik’s Trading Strategy
- [55:00] Nik’s View on Shorting Stocks
- [1:00:00] Wall Street Bets and Breaking Points
- [1:13:00] Best Part of the UFC
- [1:19:00] Closing Questions
If you liked the conversation and want to learn more about Nik, follow him on Twitter @NikLentz
The Value Hive Podcast is brought to you by TIKR. Join the free beta today at TIKR.com/hive. They’re constantly releasing new updates that make the platform better, including a new Business Owner Mode that hides share count, market cap, and enterprise value. I couldn’t be more excited to partner with TIKR.