Today’s episode is an audio expansion on the weekly Macro Musings email. Click here to see the written version.
This is a solo episode, with me Chris, expanding on an article from Brian MacKenzie (link here) about the importance of nasal breathing.
Other topics discussed:
- China and their ownership of the US Film industry and the lack of any anti-Chinese sentiment in US Films.
- Ken Griffin’s, Founder of Citadel Capital, recent $238 million penthouse purchase in NYC and the book The Quants.
- $3 billion dollar inflows into Vanguard Total International Bond ETF is a short bet on USD, one of the most crowded trades currently, not just in macro but across the board.
- Dan Carlin’s amazing Hardcore History podcast, Blueprint for Armageddon an epic tale of the Somme in World War I.
- My EURUSD trade setup and how I approach Macro Trading as a systematic quant.
- And finally an interpretation of a quote from the ever belligerent Charlie Munger.
Follow me @chrisdmacro on Twitter and Instagram
Chris Dover is systems trader with over 20 years of experience, former marine, government contractor, serial tech entrepreneur, angel investor and lifetime student.