There’s a theory that the best and smartest analysts on Twitter are anonymous. Our guest this week fits that mold. Mule (@FoolAllTheTime) is a generalist investment analyst with a passion for the semiconductor industry. The conversation covers a wide range of semiconductor topics like Intel as a value trap, a better play than Micron (MU) and why Mule loves Discord.
You can easily tell the passion Mule has for the semis space and its various end-markets. Check out the time-stamp below.
- [0:00] What got Mule into Semiconductors?
- [4:00] Moore’s Law is Dead
- [8:00] @FoolAllTheTime Alpha
- [10:00] Discord
- [15:30] Heterogeneous Compute
- [22:00] CPU, GPU, FPGA, ASIC for AI?
- [27:30] NVIDIA and ARM
- [31:00] Google’s TPU
- [37:00] AI and First Move Advantage
- [39:00] INTEL ($INTC) a Value Trap?
- [48:00] Lam Research ($LRCX)
- [57:30] Common Questions about Semiconductors.
- [1:04:20] Where to find semiconductor ideas?
- [1:06:00] The CDT Hike
- [1:08:00] More about @FoolAllTheTime
- [1:10:00] Closing Questions
We can’t wait to have Mule back on the show and are extremely humbled to host their first-ever podcast appearance.
If you liked this podcast and want to learn more about Mule, check out the following links.
Where To Find @FoolAllTheTime
***Disclaimer: Nothing you hear on this podcast is in any way, shape or form to be construed as investment advice. The guest on this podcast may hold positions in any/all names mentioned during the podcast. This is not investment advice and investors should always conduct personal due diligence before investing in any security. Past performance of any funds mentioned are not indicative of future returns.**