ValueStockGeek runs a deep-value investing blog and is active on Twitter. I originally found him when setting up my own investment blog.
We’ve ping-ponged back and forth with times to chat and call, and after a few months we finally synched up.
I’m excited to have ValueStockGeek on the podcast for a few reasons:
We share similar investment styles and philosophies His transparency is refreshing He offers unique insights into macro themes as well as micro, company-specific write-ups
During the chat we discuss the following:
- [2:00-10:00] Introduction to ValueStockGeek
- [11:00-14:30] Maintaining Rationality During Volatility
- [15:00-21:00] Recession Talk
- [21:00-31:00] Why Stocks Are Still Expensive
- [32:00-50:00] ValueStockGeek’s Lazy Portfolio
- [51:00-57:00] ValueStockGeek’s Investment Process
- [60:00-71:00] How ValueStockGeek Values Companies
- [72:00-End] Final Comments & Last Question
If you want to learn more about ValueStockGeek, check out his website and Twitter (links below):