This week’s guest is the one and only FinTwit/TikTok celebrity Kyla Scanlon. Kyla tells her experience on creating financial content specifically for Tik Tok. She gives us an insight into the creative content grind: how she comes up with ideas, how she produces her videos, managing feedback, mistakes learned, creator wellness and burnouts. Plus we have a little side conversation about Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs).
- [3:00] Kyla’s First TikTok Video
- [7:30] The Creative Process of Producing a Finance Tok Tok Video
- [11:20] TikTok as a Platform for Financial Education/Content
- [13:00] Video Mistakes
- [16:00] Working with Patrick O’Shaughnessy on the Business Breakdowns Podcast.
- [19:00] What are Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)?
- [25:00] The Grind of Creating Content
- [30:00] What is Creator Wellness
- [34:00] Receiving Positive and Negative Feedback
- [38:00] Closing Questions
If you want to learn more about Kyla or watch her awesome videos, check her out at these links: