Maj Soueidan is the Co-Founder of GeoInvesting.com. GeoInvesting navigates investment risk by interviewing company management, dissecting conference calls, interacting with our wide network of investors and scouring financial documents for hidden clues. GeoInvesting provides quick, concise and efficient research instead of hundreds of pages of financial jargon.
Maj and his team focus on micro cap stocks. If you want to know why, I highly encourage you to read this article.
When they’re not looking for Tier-1 micro-caps, Maj and his team investigate potential Chinese frauds listed on US exchanges.
Maj and I chatted about various topics, including:
- Maj’s background and how he started investing
- GeoInvesting’s 6 Core Principles
- What makes GeoInvesting different
- What types of companies Maj profiles on GeoInvesting
- Why micro-caps are last place for informational edge
- What the next 12 years might look like for GeoInvesting
Make sure to follow Maj on twitter @majgeoinvesting
Check out his website if you want to learn more about GeoInvesting: GeoInvesting.com
Also, if you like what we’re doing, subscribe and leave a rating/comment on Apple Podcasts. It goes a long way in helping spread the word about our podcast.